It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Join in the fun as a vendor at Fairytale Town’s annual holiday celebration, Winter Wonderland!
Date: Saturdays & Sundays, December 14, 15, 21 & 22, 2019
Time: 1 – 7 PM
Location: Fairytale Town
Deadline to Apply: December 1, 2019
Thousands of lights, a life-size snow globe, holiday décor, live entertainment, seasonal craft activities, local vendors, visits from Santa and more make Winter Wonderland an annual tradition!
Attendance varies by day and is subject to weather. Attendance can range from 1,500 to 2,500.
- The Vendor Application is open to nonprofit organizations and craft vendors. If you are a for-profit business and would like to take part in the event, please contact Kelsey Ladd Stobener, Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator, at (916) 808-7085 about table sponsorship opportunities.
- Each booth consists of a 10’ x 10’ space and includes one 6’ table and two chairs.
- We ask that all vendors contribute 20% of their gross sales to nonprofit Fairytale Town nightly. Vendor fees are collected nightly.
- All participants are encouraged to wear (warm) holiday attire and decorate their booth to help us spread the cheer of the holiday season.
- Vendors are also encouraged to have a free age-appropriate giveaway or activity (game or craft) in addition to their goods for sale.
- Vendor Applications are subject to approval. A staff member will follow up with you to confirm your participation in the event.
If you are interested in being a featured vendor, please complete the form below by December 1, 2019.