Join in the fun as a vendor at Fairytale Town’s annual programs and events! Nonprofit and craft vendors are invited to participate.
Please review the list of 2020 Programs and Events to learn more about each event.
- The Vendor Application is open to nonprofit organizations and craft vendors. If you are a for-profit business and would like to take part in the event, please contact Kelsey Ladd Stobener, Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator, at (916) 808-7085 about table sponsorship opportunities.
- Each booth consists of a 10’ x 10’ space and includes one 6’ table and two chairs.
- We ask that all vendors contribute 20% of their gross sales to nonprofit Fairytale Town. Vendor fees are collected after the event and daily for multi-day events.
- Vendors are encouraged to have a free age-appropriate giveaway or activity (game or craft) in addition to their goods for sale.
- Vendor Applications are subject to approval. A staff member will follow up with you to confirm your participation in the event.
If you are interested in being a featured vendor, please complete the form below. Applications must be received 2 weeks prior to the event start date.