Join in the fun as a vendor at Fairytale Town’s annual programs and events! Nonprofit and craft vendors are invited to participate.
Please review the list of Programs and Events to learn more about each event. *Please note that due to COVID-19 this is not an accurate representation of attendance.
- The Vendor Application is only open to nonprofit organizations, handmade/homemade craft vendors, and small non-corporate local businesses. If you are a for-profit business, corporation, or MLM/Network business and would like to take part in the event, please contact Lisa Keyson, Director of Advancement, at (916) 808-8886 about table sponsorship opportunities.
- Each booth consists of a 10’ x 10’ space and includes one 6’ table and two chairs.
- We ask that all vendors contribute 20% of their gross sales to nonprofit Fairytale Town. Vendor fees are collected after the event and daily for multi-day events.
- Vendors are encouraged to have a free age-appropriate giveaway or activity (game or craft) in addition to their goods for sale.
- Vendor Applications are subject to approval. A staff member will follow up with you to confirm your participation in the event.
If you are interested in being a featured vendor, please complete the form below. Applications must be received 2 weeks prior to the event start date.