|March - October||November - February|
9 AM – 4 PM
|Open Thursday – Sunday
10 AM – 4 PM
|Closed on the Fourth of July||Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.|
Fairytale Town is open weather permitting. If skies are gray, please check the hours sign at the top of our website, or call us at (916) 808-7462 to confirm our hours for the day.
Closing early dates are to be announced.
Fairytale Town General Admission FeesPlease note: Adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adults in order to gain admittance to the park. Reservations will also be needed to enter the park. Once you've made your reservation please print your reservation tickets and bring it with you to the park.
|General Admission||Weekdays||Weekends & Holidays|
|Children ages 2-12||$6.00||$7.00|
|Children 1 and under||FREE||FREE|
Please note reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Members receive free admission for 12 months along with many other benefits. Learn more about becoming a member.
Removing Reservation Fee for Members
If you are a member and have not received an email from us, please email our Membership Team at email@example.com or call 916.808.4537 or 916.808.7462 to get your exclusive code. Please provide your membership number in your email or voicemail and we will return your message as soon as we are able. Thank you!
Reopening Precautions and Rules
In compliance with the Governor’s mask order, all families must wear face coverings at Fairytale Town. Children ages 2 and under will not be required to wear a mask. Click here to learn more about the mask ordinance.
Sherwood Forest is now open! Here are the rules for playing in this special space:
- The play structure will be cleaned regularly. Please pause your play when our grounds crew arrives to clean.
- Capacity is limited to 20 guests.
- Due to limited capacity, please give others a turn and limit your play time to 30 minutes.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after playtime.
- Keep 6 feet of distance between you and other families.
- No eating or drinking in this area.
- Please note: Sherwood Forest will be closed to the public during birthday parties.
To learn more about our pandemic precautions please visit our blog post.
- King Arthur’s Castle
Service animals are welcome. Pets are not allowed inside Fairytale Town.