Fairytale Town is looking for mature, dedicated, hard-working volunteers, both young and old, that would like to give back to their community. Potential volunteers should have a clear goal in mind, and strive to achieve that goal whenever they give service. We strive to develop strong relationships with our volunteers, to keep them coming back year after year to renew their commitment to the community and to Fairytale Town.
To get started:
- Download and read the Information Packet
- Visit our volunteer management system: Better Impact
- Create an account on Better Impact and make sure you have a current and active e-mail address
- Write down your user name and password
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years old.
- Minors (under age 18) will also need a Minor Volunteer Permission Form submitted in order to complete their profile.
- If you are interested in the Volun-teen or Summer Camp Teaching Assistant programs, we will host open interview days in the Spring that can be scheduled via your Better Impact Account.
- New volunteers are required to attend an orientation to be eligible for the Summer Camp Teacher’s Assistant Program, Volun-teen Program, and On-Demand volunteer opportunities.
Board of Directors
Fairytale Town is led by a volunteer Board of Directors. The 15-member Board is responsible for ensuring the fiscal stability of the organization, setting policy and serving as ambassadors to the community.
See our full Board of Directors
The Fairytale Town Board of Directors relies upon committees to accomplish its tasks. Board committees include finance, fund development, fundraiser and strategic planning. The Board of Directors also prefers to recruit new board members through its committee structure.
For More Information about Fairytale Town’s Board of Directors please contact:
[tribe_events view=”list” category=”volunteers”]