Join Our Flock!
Become a part of the Fairytale Town family by purchasing a membership and get free admission for twelve whole months!
Click chart to enlarge. Check marks indicate that the benefit is included at the above level.
Flexible Levels Designed to Fit Your Family
Membership levels are based on the number of individuals (adults and children ages 2 and older) in your household. When you become a member, or renew, your permanent membership cards are mailed to you within two weeks of purchase. Bring your membership card and photo ID with you each time you visit for quick entry into the park.
- Memberships are listed under the adults’ names (up to two names).
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Your Membership Benefits:
- Free general admission for 12 months
- Free guest admission passes (one-time use)
- Discounts on hosted birthday parties
- Discounts and early registration for Summer FunCamps
- Invitations to Members-Only Nights
- Discounts on advance tickets for special events, including A Midsummer Night’s Dream & Crystal Ice Cream Fantasy, Tales & Ales, and Safe & Super Halloween
- Discounts on Retail items
Perfect for a sitter or grandparent, a Caregiver is an extra adult added to a membership that allows the Caregiver to bring the Member’s children to the park. The Caregiver will receive their own card. Up to two names may be listed on one card. The Caregiver Card is an additional $15.00 and will expire when the primary membership expires. The Caregiver Card does not increase the number of people admitted per visit with the membership. A complimentary card is given to those purchasing a Bo Peep level membership or higher. An additional Caregiver Card may be purchased at the box office or by calling our Membership Department at (916) 808-4537.
3 Ways to Purchase a Membership
Contact the Membership Department
For more information about Fairytale Town Memberships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (916) 808-4537.