Family Campout Overnight Programs
Every summer Fairytale Town opens its gates after hours for a night of family fun! Families set up camp all over Fairytale Town’s 3.5 acres. Tents, sleeping bags, blankets, chairs and picnic dinners are common items you’ll see during the event. After the last guest arrives, the gates are locked and the fun begins! With a scavenger hunt, theater performance, craft activity, bedtime stories, and more, each Family Campout is a fun experience for the entire family. From the experienced camper to the first timer, it’s the perfect summer adventure! A snack is served during the theater show and a light breakfast is served at 6 AM. Campers must say goodbye to Fairytale Town at 7 AM, but are welcome to re-enter the park for a day of play once it reopens.
This is a special ticketed event. Prices range from $25 – $30 per person and include all activities and overnight admission. Member discounts available!
Children (2-12yrs.): $25
Children 1 and under: Free
Fairytale Town members receive $5 off per adult and child ticket.
- Family Campouts begin at 5:30 PM and end at 7 AM the following morning. Check in at the Back Gate.
- Gates close promptly at 6 PM.
- Your group may set up camp on any lawn area inside Fairytale Town. Please do not camp on or in any of the playsets. We recommend avoiding setting up camp directly next to the lights (they stay on all night) and the barn (the chickens wake up early!).
- You may sleep under the stars or in your tent.
- Fairytale Town provides an evening snack after the theater performance and a continental breakfast in the morning.
- Advance registration is required.
- Check out the Campout Packing List for information on what to bring and what not to bring.
5:30 – 6:15 PM: Check in at the Back Gate and begin setting up your campsite.
6:15 PM: Gates are closed and locked for the night.
6:15 – 7:15 PM: Enjoy playtime around the park and a fun craft activity.
7:15 – 7:30 PM: Line up at the Children’s Theater doors for a performance.
7:30 – 8:00 PM: Enjoy the theater performance, then make your way to the Mother Goose Stage after the show for an evening snack.
8:00 – 8:30 PM: Enjoy more playtime around the park.
8:30 – 9:00 PM: Gather at the Mother Goose Stage for a bedtime story.
9:00 – 10:00 PM: Get ready for bed.
10:00 PM: Lights out for the evening – sweet dreams!
6:00 – 6:30 AM: Rise and shine! Time to wake up, begin cleaning up your campsite, and enjoy a continental breakfast at the Mother Goose Stage.
6:30 AM: Continue cleaning up.
7:00 AM: Say goodbye to Fairytale Town until your next visit!
To be eligible for a 100% refund, you must cancel the Campout at least 30 days prior to the start date. If you cancel within 30 days, you may be eligible to receive a voucher for a future Campout to be used before the end of the next year. Fairytale Town reserves the right to cancel any Campout, in which case you will be notified promptly and 100% of the fees paid will be refunded.
Book A Private Campout Today!
School groups and community organizations (such as the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts) can book private overnights! This program is available to schools and private organizations that are interested in setting up a unique adventure of their own. It’s a great way to introduce camping concepts and develop student camaraderie. Private campouts are booked throughout the year upon availability. Cost per person varies on the number of people and ranges from $35-$45.
For More Information on the Overnight Programs at Fairytale Town Contact:
Upcoming Events › Family Campouts
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Family Campouts. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.