Join Our Flock!
Become a part of the Fairytale Town family by purchasing a membership and get free admission for twelve whole months! An annual membership is also a great value that typically pays for itself in a few visits. Your benefits begin the moment you join. A Fairytale Town membership makes a terrific gift, too!
Members receive free admission to Spring Eggstravaganza on March 31 & April 1, as well as free general admission for 12 months and many more benefits!
3 Ways to Purchase a Membership
- Buy a Membership over the phone by calling (916) 808-7462
- Print and return a Membership Form via fax to (916) 808-5356 or mail to Membership, Fairytale Town, 3901 Land Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95822
Your Ticket to Imagination Provides These Benefits:
- Free general admission for 12 months
- Free guest admission passes (one-time use)
- Discounts on hosted birthday parties
- Subscription to our member newsletter, The Humpty Herald, plus advance notice of special events and programs
- Discounts and early registration for Summer FunCamps
- Invitations to Members-Only Nights (held twice per year)
- Discounts on advance tickets for special events, including A Midsummer Night’s Dream & Crystal Ice Cream Fantasy, Tales & Ales, and Safe & Super Halloween
- Discounts on Retail items
Flexible Levels Designed to Fit Your Family
Membership levels are based on the number of individuals (adults and children ages 2 and older) in your household. When you become a member, or renew, your permanent membership cards are mailed to you within two weeks of purchase. Bring your membership card and photo ID with you each time you visit for quick entry into the park.
- Memberships are listed under the adults’ names (up to two names).
- Adults listed on the membership must be living at the same address.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Give a Membership as a Gift
A Fairytale Town membership makes a great gift and can be purchased online, by phone at (916) 808-7462 or at the Box Office. The gift membership can be mailed to you or directly to the gift recipient.
Perfect for a sitter or grandparent, a Caregiver is an extra adult added to a family membership that allows the Caregiver to bring the member’s children to the park when both cardholders are unavailable. The Caregiver will receive their own card. Up to two names may be listed on one card. The Caregiver Card is an additional $10.00 and will expire when the primary membership expires. The Caregiver Card does not increase the number of people admitted per visit with the membership. A complimentary card is given to those purchasing a King Arthur level membership or higher.
Contact the Membership Department
For more information about Fairytale Town Memberships, please contact us using the form below, or call us at (916) 808-7462.