Create your own festive celebration in Robin Hood’s Hideaway with room for up to 20 guests! You can bring in your own food, cake and paper products. Sherwood Forest includes a large, fixed-seating area shaded by trees and with plenty of room for friends, food and gifts. Your party is adjacent to Robin Hood’s Fort play structure, which will be close to the public during your party time.
$80 per hour PLUS general admission fees for guests ages 2 and up. 20 guests maximum, (Due to COVID-19 guidelines). The $80 rental fee is due at the time of registration and refundable only if inclement weather occurs (i.e., rain) and the park is closed.
Availability: (Weather Permitting)
January – December: Saturday and Sunday
- 10 – 11AM
- 12:30 – 1:30 PM
- 3 – 4 PM
All party packages include:
- Unlimited playtime inside Fairytale Town’s storybook park after the party ends
- Birthday t-shirt and button for the birthday child
- Birthday child’s name listed on the marquee in front of King Arthur’s Castle
- Two free admission passes for the birthday child to use on a future visit
- Thematic invitations available for download
- All reservations must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Reservations are available first come, first served.
- Birthday party fees cannot be combined with combo tickets, special ticketed events or any other offers or discounts.
- For the safety of our animals, balloons, piñatas and outside entertainment are not permitted inside Fairytale Town.
- You may bring your own food and beverages. Pre-prepared food, non-alcoholic beverages, ice chests and cake are permitted. Barbecuing and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park.
- Memberships are not valid towards Birthday Party guest admission for the Royal Party in King Arthur’s Castle.
Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance. To make a reservation please call (916) 808-7062.