Create your own festive celebration in Robin Hood’s Hideaway with room for up to 20 guests! You can bring in your own food, cake and paper products. Sherwood Forest includes a large, fixed-seating area shaded by trees and with plenty of room for friends, food and gifts. Your party is adjacent to Robin Hood’s Fort play structure, which remains close to everyone.
$60 per hour PLUS general admission fees for guests ages 2 and up. 20 guests maximum, (Due to COVID-19 guidelines). The $60 rental fee is due at the time of registration and refundable only if inclement weather occurs (i.e. rain) and the park is closed.
Availability: (Weather Permitting)
January – February: Saturday and Sunday
March – December: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- 10 – 11AM
- 12:30 – 1:30 PM
- 3 – 4 PM
All party packages include:
- One-hour playtime inside Fairytale Town’s storybook park after the party ends due to COVID-19 guidelines
- Birthday t-shirt and button for the birthday child
- Birthday child’s name listed on the marquee in front of King Arthur’s Castle
- Two free admission passes for the birthday child to use on a future visit
- Thematic invitations available for download
- All reservations must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Reservations are available first come, first served.
- Birthday party fees cannot be combined with combo tickets, special ticketed events or any other offers or discounts.
- For the safety of our animals, balloons, piñatas and outside entertainment are not permitted inside Fairytale Town.
- You may bring your own food and beverages. Pre-prepared food, non-alcoholic beverages, ice chests and cake are permitted. Barbecuing and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park.
- Memberships are not valid towards Birthday Party guest admission for the Royal Party in King Arthur’s Castle.
Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance. To make a reservation please call (916) 808-7062.