Gates open at 6 PM
Sacramento favorite, Mumbo Gumbo, returns to Fairytale Town for a live outdoor concert on the Mother Goose Stage!
For over 25 years, Mumbo Gumbo has been one of Northern California’s top groups. The seven-piece band tours the Western United States, bringing their “genre-bending Americana” music to their many fans. Their signature danceable sound contains elements of soul, zydeco, folk, blues, rock, cajun, Carribean, and country all mixed into their uniquely festive roots-music sound.
- This concert is all-ages, and adults may attend without children.
- This is a special ticketed event and fundraiser for Fairytale Town. Proceeds support Fairytale Town’s education programs and park improvements.
- No outside food or drink.
- Concert seating is open and first come, first served.
- Blankets and chairs are welcome.
- Smoking is not permitted inside of Fairytale Town.
- No refunds or exchanges for concert tickets.