Members are invited to an exclusive Spring Eggstravaganza celebration! Join Fairytale Town for an evening of playtime and egg-citing activities!
Egg hunts will be held at 6 and 7 PM. Areas are separated by age groups.
- Ages 0 – 3 on the Mother Goose Stage Lawn
- Ages 4 – 6 in Pooh Corner
- Ages 7 – 12 on the lawn behind King Arthur’s Castle
After the egg hunt, make your way to Mr. McGregor’s Garden to redeem your eggs for a prize! Kids can choose from a variety of new prizes based on the number of eggs they collect.
Puppet Art Theater Company will also be on hand performing Bunny Boot Camp in the Children’s Theater. Show times are at 6:30 and 7:30 PM.
Plus, visit with Peter Cottontail on the Mother Goose Stage. Get a printed photo for $5, or take your own photo. And make spring-themed crafts, including bunny ears.
Pick up dinner and snacks at the Dish & Spoon Café, or bring your own. The Mother Goose Stage Lawn will not be open as a picnic area, but there will be other picnic spots available around the park.
RSVPs are required and will be available starting March 1.
- Bring your membership card and photo ID for faster entry.
- Gates close at 7:30 PM, but members may stay and play until 8 PM.
- The number of people allowed in is determined by your membership level. Member Guest Passes will not be accepted. No other discounts or coupons apply.
- Adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adults in order to gain admittance to Fairytale Town.
- Members-Only Spring Eggstravagazna is free to current Fairytale Town members. Members receive 50% off tickets to Spring Eggstravaganza on April 20 & 21.
Want to come to Members-Only Night? Become a member today to make sure you get an invitation!