Saturday, April 15, 2017 - Sunday, April 16, 2017 at Fairytale Town
11 AM – 3 PM
Join Fairytale Town for an egg-citing weekend featuring egg hunts, prizes, spring themed arts and crafts and more! Daily egg hunts will be held at 12, 1 and 2 PM, promptly. Hunt areas are separated by age groups as follows: ages 0 – 3 on the Mother Goose Stage Lawn, ages 4 – 6 in Pooh Corner, and ages 7 – 12 on the lawn behind King Arthur’s Castle. After each hunt, redeem your eggs for a prize in Mr. McGregor’s Garden.
Puppet Art Theater Company will also be on hand performing Bunny Boot Camp in the Children’s Theater. Tickets are $1 for members and $2 for nonmembers. Show times are at 12:30, 1:30 & 2:30 PM. Puppet show tickets can be purchased at the entrance to the Children’s Theater 15 minutes prior to show time.
Plus, visit with Peter Cottontail on the Mother Goose Stage. Get a printed photo for $5, or take your own photo. And make spring-themed crafts, including bunny ears.
Spring Eggstravaganza is a special ticketed event.
Children (2-12yrs.): $7
Children 1 and under: Free
Fairytale Town members: Free
- Arrive at least one hour early to allow ample time for parking and entry into Fairytale Town.
- Bring a basket for collecting eggs.
- For faster entry, purchase event tickets in advance.
- The Express Entrance (located to the left of the main entrance) will be open from 10:30 AM to 2 PM for members (with membership card) and ticket holders. Please note: Tickets will not be sold at the Express Entrance. If you need additional tickets, please purchase event tickets in advance.
- Peter Cottontail will be hopping down the bunny trail promptly at 3 PM. Visits with Peter Cottontail close at 2:30 PM.