Fairytale Town is still open! Though the County has issued a new health order on July 1, as an outdoor space we are exempt from the restrictions and Humpty Dumpty’s gates remain open! Come over and play!
Of course, things will be a bit different when you visit. The biggest change is that reservations will be needed to enter the park. You can make your reservation online by visiting our plan your visit page. Please print your confirmation tickets and bring it with you to the park. Please note that reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Removing Reservation Fee for Members:
If you are a member and have not received an email from us, please email our Membership Team at email@example.com or call 916.808.4537 or 916.808.7462 to get your exclusive code that removes the reservation fee. Please provide your membership number in your email or voicemail and we will return your message as soon as we are able. Thank you!
New Precaution and Rules:
We are also asking our guests to follow a few simple rules to help keep everyone safe:
- Parties must stay together at all times
- One family at a time on playsets, so please be thoughtful and give others a chance to play
- Please keep six feet between you and guests outside of your party
- In compliance with the Governor’s new mask order, all families must wear masks at Fairytale Town. Children under ages 2 and under will not be required to wear a mask. Click here to learn more about the mask ordinance.
- Please do not plan to visit if you, or anyone in your party, are feeling ill
In addition to requiring reservations to enter the park, we have instituted enhanced protocols and procedures to help keep you safe. Regular cleaning of the play equipment, additional hand sanitizer stations, and blocking off select benches, tables, and play sets are just some of the ways we are working to protect you and your family while you’re at the park. Please watch our informational video to see how things will look on your next visit.
Playsets that will be closed:
- The Castle,
- Sherwood Forest, and
- the Shoe Slide.