Saturday & Sunday, December 14, 15, 21 & 22
Special Park & Event Hours: 1 – 7 PM
Celebrate the holiday season at Fairytale Town! The Town will be trimmed with festive holiday décor and lights, starting at dusk each night. Enjoy Elf themed hands-on activities throughout the event. Listen to strolling Victorian carolers, and shop for gifts from local vendors. Don’t miss a flurry of snow falling nightly at 7 PM near the Mother Goose Stage. And step inside a giant snow globe!
Santa will be making a special stop at Fairytale Town and will be available for visits and photos in his workshop, located in the Children’s Theater, from 3 to 6 PM. A visit with Santa is included with admission; printed photos by Clementine Photo Booths are $5 per photo. Please Note: The Santa line closes at 6 PM promptly.
- This is a special ticketed event, and tickets will go on sale November 1.
- During Winter Wonderland, Fairytale Town’s operating hours are 1 – 7 PM.
- Adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adults in order to gain admittance to the park.
Winter Wonderland Tickets
Children (2-12yrs.): $7
Children 1 and under: Free
Fairytale Town members receive 50% off per ticket
- Santa Claus will be in his workshop in the Children’s Theater and available for visits and photos from 3 – 6 PM (line closes at 6 PM to accommodate all guests in line)
- A dazzling display of holiday lights will light up the park starting at dusk
- A flurry of snow will fall on the Mother Goose Stage at 7 PM
- Listen to a quartet of Victorian carolers as they stroll through the park from 4 – 6:30 PM
- Enjoy festive decorations throughout the park
- Make holiday themed crafts from 2:15 – 7 PM
- Shop for gifts and more from vendors selling holiday wares and treats
Entertainment Schedule is subject to change without notice