Saturday & Sunday, April 16 & 17
10 AM – 3 PM
Join Fairytale Town for an egg-citing weekend featuring egg hunts, prizes, spring themed arts and crafts and more!
After the egg hunt, make your way to Mr. McGregor’s Garden to redeem your eggs for a prize! Kids can choose from a variety of new prizes based on the number of eggs they collect. Please note: One prize zone visit per child and a maximum of 10 eggs can be redeemed.
Puppet Art Theater Company will also be on hand performing “Bunny Boot Camp” in the Children’s Theater. Tickets are $1 for members and $2 for nonmembers. Show times are at 12:30, 1:30, and 2:30 PM. Puppet show tickets can be purchased at the entrance to the Children’s Theater 15 minutes prior to show time. Masks are strongly suggested, but not required.
Plus, visit with Peter Cottontail on the Mother Goose Stage from 10 AM – 3 PM. Professional digital photos will be available to purchase for $5 or take your own for free. Make spring-themed crafts, including bunny ears, from 10 AM – 3 PM.
Las Madrinas Wish List
- Advance Tickets (Available until April 15th) – $13
- Day of Tickets (Available April 16th & 17th) – $16
- Member Tickets (Available until April 15th) – $8*
* Member discount only available for the number of guests covered by membership
- Allow extra time for travel and parking.
- Bring a basket for collecting eggs.
- Members-Only Spring Eggstravaganza is on April 15!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Life is full of unexpected turns. When we give back to others, we make our communities happier and healthier places to live. Hello humankindness.