As a nonprofit organization, Fairytale Town relies upon contributions from businesses and
foundations to provide meaningful programs and services. We greatly appreciate the support we
receive from our community. See our list of current donors.
Federal Tax ID No. 94-1669088
Ways to Support
- Sponsor a Program or Event
- Support a Special Project
- Adopt a Bench
Sponsor a Program or Event
Your support enables us to provide programs that spark the imagination and encourage quality
family time, physical activity, learning and fun. Every season is packed with exciting programs and theater productions that focus on cultural themes, holidays and literacy. Signature programs include: Safe and Super Halloween; A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Crystal Ice Cream Fantasy; and the ScholarShare Children’s Book Festival. The majority of our programs are geared for families with young children. If you serve a similar audience and have complimentary goals, we encourage you to partner with us.
Sponsor benefits vary by level of support. Benefits may include:
- Opportunity to have a presence in the park for a limited time
- Logo recognition on Fairytale Town’s website, in promotional materials, in our weekly
- Acknowledgement on Facebook and Twitter
- Complimentary event passes for your staff and VIPs
- Name listings in the Humpty Herald, our biannual newsletter, and in the donor board at
Unique sponsorship packages can be developed to meet your needs. For more information,
please contact Kathy Fleming, Executive Director, at (916) 808-7060.
Adopt a Bench
Did you—or someone you know—play at Fairytale Town as a child? Consider paying tribute or homage by adopting one of the benches located throughout the park. When you adopt a bench, your special message will be inscribed on a plaque and placed on one of Fairytale Town’s benches. Your words may be a dedication, memorial, or a gift to a person or an organization.
- Option 1: $2,500 Exclusive Bench. Your personal message will be engraved and mounted on your own bench with your very own plaque.
- Option 2: $1,500 Shared Bench. Your personal message will be engraved and mounted on a bench with one other plaque.
Plaques can support four lines of text with 50 characters per line, including spaces. Each bench plaque is made from durable recycled plastic to show our commitment to the environment. All memorials are good in perpetuity.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact:
Kathy Fleming, Executive Director
Emily Delk, Fund Development Manager