Host An Enchanting Evening at Fairytale Town
This magical place is available “after hours,” when the enchantment of whimsical play sets and beautiful landscaping become a charming venue for your private event. If you are planning a company picnic, family reunion, evening party, wedding, shower or rehearsal dinner, Fairytale Town provides a magical atmosphere for your event needs. All evening events are booked upon availability and are weather permitting. Download our Event Rental Brochure for more information. Fairytale Town is not available to rent for fundraisers.
- All or part of Fairytale Town’s 2.5 acres are available for events
- Perimeter of park is secure and gated
- Close to major freeway exits
- Free parking in William Land Park
Enchanting Event Elements
- Dish & Spoon Café patio and tables (seats 25).
- King Arthur’s Castle (seats 25).
- Japanese Garden, a beautiful setting for a wedding ceremony that features authentic Asian stone sculptures, a waterfall pond, and traditional Asian plantings.
- Cinderella’s Carriage is a perfect setting for wedding and engagement photos.
- Children’s Theater (seats 150) available by prior arrangement.
- Mr. McGregor’s Garden seats 20 in an arbor-shaded picnic area surrounded by fragrant flowers, herbs and plantings.
- Sherwood Forest, a private wooded area with picnic-style seating for 30 features an original sculpture of Little John from the Tale of Robin Hood and a 25-foot fort play structure.
- Beautiful landscaping and seasonal color, including many roses.
- 27 fairytale and nursery rhyme play sets.
For more information on Evening Park Rentals: