Host An Enchanting Evening at Fairytale Town
This magical place is available “after hours,” when the enchantment of whimsical play sets and beautiful landscaping become a charming venue for your private event. If you are planning a company picnic, family reunion, evening party, wedding, shower or rehearsal dinner, Fairytale Town provides a magical atmosphere for your event needs. All evening events are booked upon availability and are weather permitting. Download our Event Rental Brochure for more information.
- All or part of Fairytale Town’s 2.5 acres are available for events
- Perimeter of park is secure and gated
- Close to major freeway exits
- Free parking in William Land Park
Enchanting Event Elements
- Dish & Spoon Café patio and tables (seats 25).
- King Arthur’s Castle (seats 25).
- Japanese Garden, a beautiful setting for a wedding ceremony that features authentic Asian stone sculptures, a waterfall pond, and traditional Asian plantings.
- Cinderella’s Carriage is a perfect setting for wedding and engagement photos.
- Children’s Theater (seats 150) available by prior arrangement.
- Mr. McGregor’s Garden seats 20 in an arbor-shaded picnic area surrounded by fragrant flowers, herbs and plantings.
- Sherwood Forest, a private wooded area with picnic-style seating for 30 features an original sculpture of Little John from the Tale of Robin Hood and a 25-foot fort play structure.
- Beautiful landscaping and seasonal color, including many roses.
- 27 fairytale and nursery rhyme play sets.
For more information on Evening Park Rentals: